Cashott Biodegradeable is a line of sustainable shoes crafted from 100% biodegradeable Biocuro leather. Biocuro is a wet-white based leather tanned without harmful metals like chromium, but with natural and eco-friendly tannins extracted from trees, polymers and modified glutaric aldehyde.
- A biodegradeable/compostable type of leather, suitable to produce fertilizers.
- Cradle-to-cradle – a resource in the end of its life cycle.
- Biocuro is a wet-white based leather tanned without harmful metals like chromium but with natural and eco-friendly tannins extracted from trees and plants.
- A more sustainable approach to leather production with respect for the environment.
- No harmful impact on water systems, human health and the environment.
- Clean production without harmful chemicals nor contribution in pollution during manufacture.
Cashott Chrome-free is a line of eco-friendly leather shoes manufactured using a certified process of chrome-free tanning.
The elimination of chromium ensures a gentle production with no harmful impact on water systems, human health and environment.
- Chromium is a toxic chemical that have a harmful impact on water systems, human health and the environment. Chromium has been identified ads the 4th worst pollution problem in the world.
- Traditional leathers can contain huge amounts of toxic chemicals like iron, arsenic, copper, zink, nickel, pesticides etc.
- By using a certified process of chrome-free tanning, Cashott Chrome-free ensure a natural and clean production without harmful chemicals.
- Non-allergenic: Lots of people is allergic to chromium salts, causing allergic reactions and skin problems – Chrome-free leathers are a great alternative to people who suffer from sensible skin and other skin problems.